Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where can I find the best auto auctions?

I need a near auto auction center in costa mesa.. if anyone knows about a place please let me know!



Thankyou!Where can I find the best auto auctions?
There are there kinds of car auctions.

Dealer only auctions --- only licensed dealers are allowed to buy or sell cars,You can not get in or bid without being a licensed car dealer or an employee.



Public auctions --- the public is allowed in.In fact,you usually cant by anything from public 'open' auctions because usually the pricing is too high.



Government and Police auctions --- Every day, the government confiscates, seizes and repossesses thousands of Vehicles.These vehicles are usually typically listed at 90% OFF their original value and auctions usually start at $100.



Two months ago,I bouht a near new SUV from online police auction.It only cost me $730 and i have not had one problem with it yet .

I followed the guide on

http://www.usedcarsinfo.info/index.php?t鈥?/a> .That site lists top 5 Police auction sites and help you choose the best one.

Good luck!Where can I find the best auto auctions?
Look in the phone book, or the newspaper. There are many auction sites in the southern California area. Whether you get a good deal or not is in question, when buying from an auction. They are high risk for buyers, and an easy way for car dealerships to unload unworthy cars, and salvage vehicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment