Thursday, January 12, 2012

Can you get a good car at an auto auction with $3400?

I'm going today and just wondering if anyone has bought a car from there, or knows anyone that got a good car for a decent price. I'm looking for something like an '01,'02 monte carlo or an impala w/ low miles. Anyways thanks =)Can you get a good car at an auto auction with $3400?
You can get a great car for $3400 from an individual seller, but maybe not from an auto auction. There's a lot of junk filtered through the auction.Can you get a good car at an auto auction with $3400?
yes or somtimes lessCan you get a good car at an auto auction with $3400?
I got a car 7 years ago for $500 at an auction that I still use to this day. It is no longer my primary car but it was for 3 years.
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE AND TAKING YOUR FRIEND MIGHT HELP.



GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment