Thursday, January 12, 2012

How do I know I can trust this auto auction?

http://www.gov-auctions.org/



It says it sold a 2004 Range Rover for $6,000

%26amp; a 2007 Audi A6 for $7,000

%26amp; a 2007 Mini Cooper for $6,000



Is it trust worthy, can I actually get these deals..



They All Have Low Mileage... And Most Have Clean Titles...How do I know I can trust this auto auction?
These kinds of sites DO NOT actually auction cars -- they sell lists or directories of auctions, which can often be inaccurate or out of date. You would do better to look for the auctions on your own. Here's more about it:

http://www.leaseguide.com/Articles/carau…



.How do I know I can trust this auto auction?
Here is a simple fact. You can't trust any website that promises low mileage almost new vehicles at unbelievable low prices. Especially a site that isn't even selling cars. All this site does is sell you access to auction websites.



I wouldn't pay anyone $40 just to look at a list of used cars for sale.
  • miata
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment