Thursday, January 12, 2012

Auto auction in san jose area?

I'm wondering if anybody has attended an auto auction? If so, is the car in good condition? Do they have paid off cars there? If they do, does the auctioner announce it? What are some things I must take to the auction? How much did you pay for your car at the auction? Do you know of any in the san jose, ca area?Auto auction in san jose area?
Count on cars going for about low blue book value. You need to take lots of money to the auction. Auto auction in san jose area?
I brought my first car from an auction and saved about $3,000. It only cost me $2,800 after the auction fees, taxes, registration etc. Most of the cars are in good condition but it's always a good idea to give a good inspection before you bid on it. All you need to bring with you is your driver's license and some money to pay for the car. Check out http://www.mycarauctionreview.com if you need to find some auctions near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment