Sunday, January 8, 2012

Does anyone know how to get access to manheim auto auction?

I know you need a dealer license, but is there any other way to access their recent auction prices, and also are there brokers tha can place bids at auto auctions on your behalf?|||Hi,





I got my car at the Manheim Auto Auction. There are plenty of local dealers who will take you there and bid on a car that you want. I think the going rate is around $500 for their services. I'm very happy with my car. I got a BMW that just came off lease. I got it for around $10,000 less than what a dealer would sell it for.





The guy would make a printout for me showing what cars would be at the next week's auction. That was very helpful. It listed the make, model, year, mileage, etc. So when I went there the next week we were able to find them quickly and look them over.





I think this is the only way you'll get in is with someone that is a member.|||You dont need access to the auction manheim,let other people to make it easy for you, check it out buymeacar.ucoz.c o m

Report Abuse


|||Here is their website


http://www.manheimautoauction.com/contro鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment