Thursday, January 19, 2012

Has anyone bought a car from Norwalk Auto Auction? (California)?

I've been having problems with my car and don't want to put money into it to get it fixed. I have saved up a little money and hoping I will get a decent tax return. With the money I am thinking of going to the Norwalk Auto Auction. Has anyone bought a car from there? Can you give me an idea how much I should save to purchase a decent car? Are the cars there in good shape mechanically? Help!Has anyone bought a car from Norwalk Auto Auction? (California)?
I attended their auctions, but I didn't buy. I was surprised what junk people were buying on auctions. Sometimes when auctioning, prices went up more than KBB value! I checked cars before auction and most of them were crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment