Thursday, January 12, 2012

Where do I find a person to take me to an auto auction to buy a car at dealer wholesale?Need answer by 6/30/06

I am from Pennsylvania but am willing to travel as necessary to accomplish this task. All options and/or referrals are welcomed.Where do I find a person to take me to an auto auction to buy a car at dealer wholesale?Need answer by 6/30/06
This the wrong place to advertise for strangers to take you and your money for a ride. You would be lucky to survive.

My recommendation is to do some on-line research find an auction and go there using public transportation. Unless you have a trusted friend or co-worker you are setting yourself up.Where do I find a person to take me to an auto auction to buy a car at dealer wholesale?Need answer by 6/30/06
Sure come down here to Texas I will take you but its not really that much cheaperWhere do I find a person to take me to an auto auction to buy a car at dealer wholesale?Need answer by 6/30/06
You need to find a car dealer that wil do you the favor.

The dealer has to have a license. Don't you know any dealers.
I have no idea, but if you do find someone make sure he know alot about cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment