Thursday, January 12, 2012

Has anyone been to an auto auction in LA?

Where exactly are they at? I have been looking everywhere online for them and I just can't seem to find any. please help. Don't send me to any websites because they don't work. I want someone who has already been to one or heard of one to answer this question.Has anyone been to an auto auction in LA?
LIKE YOU I DID THE SAME THING YOU KNOW SERCHING. AND A FRIEND OF MINES UNCLE WHO IS A USED CAR DEALER TOLD ME THAT YOU HAVE TO BE A CAR DEALER TO GET HOOKED UP. UNLESS YOU SEE A OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AUCTION. I GAVE HIM A FEW TRUCKS I WANTED TO BUY AND 1,500.00 BUCKS AND HE GOT ME A 1992 FORD EXPLORER XLT (CITY OWNED) IN NEAR MINT CONDITION 49,000 ORIG MILES FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF $1,000.00Has anyone been to an auto auction in LA?
A private buyer can not buy from the dealer auctions without a license but there are several auctions open to the public that deal in repossessions,police impounds etc and they are usually advertised in papers like the recycler or autotrader,
  • muffler
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment