Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ebay Question: What is the best day of the week and time of day to end an auto auction on Ebay?

I am about the list a car on Ebay and I wanted to see what everyone thought about what time of the day and which day of the week is the best to end the auction? The auction is in the USA - central time zone. It is a high end car (more than $25k)Ebay Question: What is the best day of the week and time of day to end an auto auction on Ebay?
make sure you end it on a saturday and between 1:00 and 4:00.Ebay Question: What is the best day of the week and time of day to end an auto auction on Ebay?
make it saturday cause most people are of work and are on the computer. 1:00 - 4:00 because it's mid day. not to early not to late

Report Abuse

Ebay Question: What is the best day of the week and time of day to end an auto auction on Ebay?
I'm on ebay everyday. I've sold a few items. Bougt hundreds of items for my business. My personal opinion is definetlly not during the week. I would pick a time when you think the most amount of people are home. So I think Sunday evening before people go to bed. I'd say 9 pm central. People wait til the very last second to bid on an item. If someone has to be in bed before 10 pm eastern. They'll stay up to bid on your car.

No comments:

Post a Comment