Thursday, January 12, 2012

What is the best public auto auction in San Antonio, TX?

I am looking for a lincon ls or a bmw 330iWhat is the best public auto auction in San Antonio, TX?
There are a couple of good auto auctions you can go to. Mahiem is pretty good put a lot of people go there and drive up the price during bidding. Your best bet would be to go to one that a lot of people don't know about. http://www.mycarauctionreview.com has a review of a couple of car auction sites you can go to.What is the best public auto auction in San Antonio, TX?
I dont know what kind of vehicle you will find, but the city auction rocks. They hold it out there by Pic N Pull I think. Call 311 for more information.What is the best public auto auction in San Antonio, TX?
Mayheim is the largest...held on wednesday...but I think you need a dealers license to buy. My brother had an LS, very nice, bought it totalled for $3k
  • suzuki samurai
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment