Thursday, January 12, 2012

Can anyone give me some dirt on City Auto Auction in Harvey, IL?

I want to take them to court they are a rip of and they don't deserve to be in business. Any info you can give me or where can I find info on them.Can anyone give me some dirt on City Auto Auction in Harvey, IL?
Dude Stay Away from that place, its nothing but a scam. trusmt i lived in glenwood, IL just next door to Harvey IL. Harvey is a ghetto high crime area. Ive heard very bad things about that place. In fact im pretty sure they are getting sued. First ive heard they dont let u drive or inspect the vehicles before the auction, also ive heard they jack the prices up by having people who work there bid on the vehicles to jack the price up. I also heard horror stories of people getting the cars in a difertn condition then when they saw it ie. like having thier dorrs welded shut. Or a window falling between the track and smashin, do Just Google it and it will tell you everything u wanna know. My advice is to never buy a car from thier period no matter what the circumstances. DONT DO IT.Can anyone give me some dirt on City Auto Auction in Harvey, IL?
stay away You can't see car's millage untill you buy , can't see the car running untill vehicle is entering auction.
  • mini countryman
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment