Thursday, January 19, 2012

Would you buy a car from a auto auction?

im looking to buy a car... and saw in my local newspaper... that there are vehicle auctions in my area... what do you think about buying one from an auction.....???







and how can i add more to my questions once i have already posted it???Would you buy a car from a auto auction?
Yes but do your homework and don't expect too much. You may get lucky too. Be willing to do repairs when they are needed.
It's a way to get a great bargain if you check it out carefully and bid it right.Would you buy a car from a auto auction?
Only if they let you test drive it on the highway.
I bought one today. A 65 Mustang, and I paid about 70% below blue book for it too.Would you buy a car from a auto auction?
Yes, but you have to go with someone who is knowlegeable about cars, you can find great deals

No comments:

Post a Comment