Thursday, January 12, 2012

Does anyone have any experience in buying cars at the I80 AUTO AUCTION in omaha,ne.?

If so can you give the make/model of the vehicle as well as the year and a round about price of what your winning bid was. Also all other car auction experiences are welcome. Thanks in advance.Does anyone have any experience in buying cars at the I80 AUTO AUCTION in omaha,ne.?
http://urlhawk.com/csf



- here's a good website to look for real good, affordable and quality vehicles from official government auctions!



I bought my Honda Accord 2005 for just $2250 with a milage of 5,270!

And it's been already a year I'm riding my car and it's still doing well! I've recommended it to my friends and all of them are enjoying their used cars and have no problem with it!



One of my friend was very lucky. He got a tuned sports car for just $970!



ADDED: I just found out that it's been featured in Auto magazine and they received good editorial reviews!Does anyone have any experience in buying cars at the I80 AUTO AUCTION in omaha,ne.?
What is your objective ? It is easier to give you an answer if the situation is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment