Sunday, January 1, 2012

What type of permit/license to be able to enter the auto auction in my area?

what type of permit or license do i need to enter the auto auction in my area? i would like to buy a car from the auto auction in my area. i dont know where's the auction in my areas at but i'll ask around. i heard that you can get a real good deal on a nice car. anyone ever been to one of the auction? what you think of it?|||Many of the auto auctions are for auto dealers only. You must be a licensed auto dealer to enter or purchase cars there........


I would start buy looking in the phone book to locate the auction in your area, then you can call the auction that you want to go to and find out first if it is a dealer only auction. If not, I am sure they can tell you what you need to do to purchase a car there.

No comments:

Post a Comment