Sunday, January 1, 2012

Where is the auto auction in new orleans?

I'm in the new orleans area and I am looking to buy a good used car. I want to go to an auction but have no idea where one is. Please help. Do you guys know of an auction I can go to or just any place where I can buy a good used car. I'm looking to spend no more than 3,000.|||Don't bother!!!!!!





Auctions are a FRAUD and you end up paying more for junk than had you bought it off Autotrader.com!





Trust me on this..... my dad overbid for a Cadillac at an auction once and the brakes failed as he was leaving their lot!!!!! He wouldn't have bought it had they allowed test drives but they don't. Plus it developed electrical problems and had to be put out of its misery. Not to mention the $500 or so in auction fees they charge on each vehicle!!!!!!!!|||Visit only authorized car auction companies who are reputable and reliable for their services.


I got my car from Manheim Car Auctions http://www.Manheim.co.uk (yes in UK).





They also have auction sites in USA, check this http://www2.manheim.com/locations/NOAA/e鈥?/a>





or just google "manheim new orleans"|||If you only have $3000 I can recommend look for a clean title or theft recovered vehicle at copart. Looks like you are not a dealer so you may use a broker like www.easyexport.us


They will create an account for you and will explain how it all works.





They have 2 locations in LA with 2 auctions each week.


LA - SHREVEPORT


5235 GREENWOOD RD


SHREVEPORT, LA 71109





LA - BATON ROUGE


21595 GREENWELL SPRINGS ROAD


GREENWELL SPRINGS, LA 70739

No comments:

Post a Comment